Monday, August 6, 2012
I'm new to this....
Hi, my name's Trista and I have decided to start a foodblog. I've been baking pretty much since i could walk (not really) but its been a long time! Growing up I would go to my grandma's house after preschool and kindergarden (since they were half days of school) and we would bake together. I still to this day help her cook for holiday dinners for our rather large family. I've learned so much from her and I have developed a love for baking as well. So on my blog, I plan on sharing recipes that I have tried. The recipes will be from my grandmas recipe box, as well as all of those delicious looking recipes on Pinterest (I'm a Pinterest addict! You can check out my 'recipe box' on Pinterest here http://pinterest.com/tristaleo/keep-calm-and-bake-on/ ). I'm also going to experiment with making some of my favorite dessert recipes more healthy. Oh and I may do some vegan baking/cooking as well! I hope you all enjoy my blog! I hope to be posting my first recipe rather soon! (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment